Welcome to Year Two
Welcome to Autumn Term in Year 2. Here is where you will find out what’s going on in class and updates.
Spelling lists are added to Google Classroom on a Monday.
PE Days: PE will take place on a Monday and Tuesday.
Pupils must come to school wearing school PE kit.
Please remember that PE kit during these guidelines is as follows:
- Blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit
- Navy blue jogging bottoms/leggings
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt/jacket
- PE Kits should have no logos on.
Homework will be set on a Monday and must be returned to school /submitted on Google Classroom the following Monday.
In Year 2 children are expected to:
- Read 3 times a week to a parent.
- Practise their arithmetic/number bonds/times tables 2 times a week. Remember pupils have access to Timestable Rockstars to support them in their learning.
Spellings will be tested weekly on a Monday.
Trips and Enhancements
Communication is extremely important. If you need to discuss your child with me, please email email@example.com or phone to Mrs Beswick or Mrs Knowles in the school office on 01977 555 780 to arrange a telephone appointment.