Welcome to Foundation Stage
Welcome to the Foundation Stage class page. All the information you will need is on here, including PE days and homework expectations. I am sure over the next turn the children will continue to work exceptionally hard as they prepare for Key Stage 1.
Reading Books will be sent home on a Thursday and should be returned to school on a Monday.
PE Days: PE will take place on a Tuesday.
Pupils must come to school wearing school PE kit.
Please remember that PE kit during these guidelines is as follows:
- Blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit
- Navy blue jogging bottoms/leggings
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt/jacket
- PE Kits should have no logos on.
- Please ensure you have labelled your child’s jacket.
Homework will be set on a Friday and must be submitted onto Tapestry by a Tuesday.
In Foundation Stage children are expected to:
- Read at least twice a week to a parent.
- Practise writing their codes of the week.
- Practise blending words from the list sent.
- Practise writing numbers.
Trips and Enhancement
This term the children will participate in the following trips:
Ledston Trip – Monday 19th July
More information will be provided in due course and are continually subject to change.
Communication is extremely important. If you need to discuss your child with me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to Mr Sice or Mrs Sedgwick in the school office on 01977 555 780 to arrange a telephone appointment.