Welcome to Foundation Stage
Welcome to the Foundation Stage class page. All the information you will need is on here, including PE days and homework expectations. I am sure over the next turn the children will continue to work exceptionally hard as they prepare for Key Stage 1.
Reading Books will be sent home on a Thursday and should be returned to school on a Monday.
PE Days: PE will take place on a Monday.
Pupils must come to school wearing school PE kit.
Please remember that PE kit during these guidelines is as follows:
- Blue shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plain navy tracksuit
- Navy blue jogging bottoms/leggings
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt/jacket
- PE Kits should have no logos on.
- Please ensure you have labelled your child’s jacket.
Homework will be set on a Friday and must be submitted onto Tapestry by a Tuesday.
In Foundation Stage children are expected to:
- Read at least twice a week to a parent.
- Practise writing their codes of the week.
- Practise blending words from the list sent.
- Practise writing numbers.
Trips and Enhancement
Communication is extremely important. If you need to discuss your child with me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to Mrs Beswick or Mrs Knowles in the school office on 01977 555 780 to arrange a telephone appointment.